Renungan

"There's always NEW LIFE with the LORD, no matter how old we are or how hard our circumtances."

"Every new year- and, in reality, EVERY NEW DAY - IS an opportunity to start over and do things in a manner pleasing to GOD."~Charles F.Stanley~

"I call heaven and earth as witnesses TODAY against you, that I have set before you LIFE and death, blessing and cursing; THEREFORE CHOOSE LIFE, that both you and your descendants may LIVE" [Deuteronomy 30:19]

"There is surely a hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off." [Proverb 23:18]

Contact

Untuk saran, pertanyaan, dan kritik, bisa dikirim ke kumpulankotbah@googlemail.com

Apakah Anda setuju, jika kami publish Testimonial/Kesaksian dari teman-teman kita semua ???

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Hillsong - What the Lord Has Done in Me

1 comment:

Kumpulan Kotbah said...

What The Lord Has Done In Me

VERSE 1:
C G C
Let the weak say, "I am strong."
F Am
Let the poor say, "I am rich."
G/B C G C
Let the blind say, "I can see;
Dm7 G C
It's what the Lord has done in me."
(repeat)

CHORUS:
Am G Am F C
Ho-sanna, hosanna to the Lamb that was slain.
Am G Am G/B C G C
Ho-sanna, hosanna, Jesus died and rose a-gain.


VERSE 2:
G C G C
In-to the river I will wade.
F Am
There my sins are washed a-way.
G/B C G C
From the heavens mercy streams
Dm7 G C
Of the Saviour's love for me.


VERSE 3:
C G C
I will rise from waters deep
F Am
Into the saving arms of God.
G/B C G C
I will sing salvation songs;
Dm7 G C
Jesus Christ has set me free.