Renungan

"There's always NEW LIFE with the LORD, no matter how old we are or how hard our circumtances."

"Every new year- and, in reality, EVERY NEW DAY - IS an opportunity to start over and do things in a manner pleasing to GOD."~Charles F.Stanley~

"I call heaven and earth as witnesses TODAY against you, that I have set before you LIFE and death, blessing and cursing; THEREFORE CHOOSE LIFE, that both you and your descendants may LIVE" [Deuteronomy 30:19]

"There is surely a hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off." [Proverb 23:18]

Contact

Untuk saran, pertanyaan, dan kritik, bisa dikirim ke kumpulankotbah@googlemail.com

Apakah Anda setuju, jika kami publish Testimonial/Kesaksian dari teman-teman kita semua ???

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Edward Chen - When I Say That I Love You (Mandarin Version)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I Say That I Love You

You feel that you're lonely
It doesn’t prove you are alone
You feel that nobody wants you
Doesn’t mean that no one cares about you

Listen to the words I say
That I will always be by your side
You mean everything to Me
I will never leave you 'cause I love you so..

You think that you're nothing
Before Me you are something beautiful
You think that you can't do anything
But you can do a lot of things with Me

Listen to the words I say
That I will always be by your side
You mean everything to Me
I will never leave you 'cause I love you so

When I say that I love you
It means I give the best for you
When I say that I love you
I will give everything for you

No more fear about the future
And blame for the past
I’ll give everything
When I say that I love you

I want you to know that I died for you
I want you to know that I give all My life
for you
When I say that I love You

Anonymous said...

mana lirik bhs mandarinx???