Renungan

"There's always NEW LIFE with the LORD, no matter how old we are or how hard our circumtances."

"Every new year- and, in reality, EVERY NEW DAY - IS an opportunity to start over and do things in a manner pleasing to GOD."~Charles F.Stanley~

"I call heaven and earth as witnesses TODAY against you, that I have set before you LIFE and death, blessing and cursing; THEREFORE CHOOSE LIFE, that both you and your descendants may LIVE" [Deuteronomy 30:19]

"There is surely a hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off." [Proverb 23:18]

Contact

Untuk saran, pertanyaan, dan kritik, bisa dikirim ke kumpulankotbah@googlemail.com

Apakah Anda setuju, jika kami publish Testimonial/Kesaksian dari teman-teman kita semua ???

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Life Tree - My Life Is In You

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Life Is In You

You are not far away
You keep my feet in Your way
You set my eyes to the promise that You gave
Let me see the beauty of Your grace

I love You, I long for You
My Jesus
I give You everything in me
I love You, my life is in You
Make me as You want me to be

Make me Lord, mold me o God
The way You want me to be
All of my life and all of my heart
Make me and mold me Lord
Yes I love You so 2x
My Jesus
Yes I love You so 2x
My Jesus
With all of my heart and my spirit Lord
Yes I love You so 2x