Renungan

"There's always NEW LIFE with the LORD, no matter how old we are or how hard our circumtances."

"Every new year- and, in reality, EVERY NEW DAY - IS an opportunity to start over and do things in a manner pleasing to GOD."~Charles F.Stanley~

"I call heaven and earth as witnesses TODAY against you, that I have set before you LIFE and death, blessing and cursing; THEREFORE CHOOSE LIFE, that both you and your descendants may LIVE" [Deuteronomy 30:19]

"There is surely a hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off." [Proverb 23:18]

Contact

Untuk saran, pertanyaan, dan kritik, bisa dikirim ke kumpulankotbah@googlemail.com

Apakah Anda setuju, jika kami publish Testimonial/Kesaksian dari teman-teman kita semua ???

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Chapel Music - Higher Ground

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Higher Ground

Who can compare
Who can replace Your mighty name
The wonderful presence when You came
Touched my heart and called my name
I wanna fly up to the sky
Be right where You are

Wonderful Saviour
You took the cross to set me free
And gave Your love to make me see
I am Yours forever more
I wanna fly up to the sky
Be right where You are
Just like where You are

Take me Lord
Take me there
Take me to Your dwelling place
It is where I wanna be
Lead me to Your way

Hold me near
Hold me close
Never let me go
Draw me to Your sanctuary
Take me to the highest place