Renungan

"There's always NEW LIFE with the LORD, no matter how old we are or how hard our circumtances."

"Every new year- and, in reality, EVERY NEW DAY - IS an opportunity to start over and do things in a manner pleasing to GOD."~Charles F.Stanley~

"I call heaven and earth as witnesses TODAY against you, that I have set before you LIFE and death, blessing and cursing; THEREFORE CHOOSE LIFE, that both you and your descendants may LIVE" [Deuteronomy 30:19]

"There is surely a hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off." [Proverb 23:18]

Contact

Untuk saran, pertanyaan, dan kritik, bisa dikirim ke kumpulankotbah@googlemail.com

Apakah Anda setuju, jika kami publish Testimonial/Kesaksian dari teman-teman kita semua ???

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Matt Redman - Once Again

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Once Again

Jesus Christ, I think upon Your sacrifice
You became nothing
Poured out to death

Many times I've wondered at
Your gift of life
I'm in that place once again
I'm in that place once again

And once again I look upon
the cross where You died
I'm humbled by Your mercy
and I'm broken inside
Once again I thank You
Once again I pour out my life

Now You are exalted to the highest place
King of the heavens, where one day I'll bow
But for now, I'll marvel at Your saving grace
I'm full of praise once again
Oh I'm full of praise once again

And once again I look upon
the cross where You died
I'm humbled by Your mercy
and I'm broken inside
Once again I thank You
Once again I pour out my life

And once again I look upon
the cross where You died
Jesus, I'm thankful for Your mercy
and I'm broken inside

Thank you for the cross
Thank you for the cross
Thank you for the cross, my Friend