Renungan

"There's always NEW LIFE with the LORD, no matter how old we are or how hard our circumtances."

"Every new year- and, in reality, EVERY NEW DAY - IS an opportunity to start over and do things in a manner pleasing to GOD."~Charles F.Stanley~

"I call heaven and earth as witnesses TODAY against you, that I have set before you LIFE and death, blessing and cursing; THEREFORE CHOOSE LIFE, that both you and your descendants may LIVE" [Deuteronomy 30:19]

"There is surely a hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off." [Proverb 23:18]

Contact

Untuk saran, pertanyaan, dan kritik, bisa dikirim ke kumpulankotbah@googlemail.com

Apakah Anda setuju, jika kami publish Testimonial/Kesaksian dari teman-teman kita semua ???

Sunday, March 23, 2008

City Harvest Church - Hold Me Close

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hold Me Close

From the day You took my hand
Never want to be apart from You again
You are my councel and my friend

You're the still small voice in me
Every time I need to find my way back home
You are the compass of my soul

Every step I take You will lead me
With You I'll walk the ranging seas
You're the strength when I'm weary
You give me reason to believe

Hold me close, fill my life to overflow
Holy spirit come and show me a way
Won't You show me a way

All my life only You can satisfy
Let my faith ignite consuming fire
You're the burning desire
In my life

Anonymous said...

very good song!
thx for sharing
JBU

Anonymous said...

when i came to this church and heard this song, i feel the Glory of God bless me and i hope bless to everyone that heard this song.
i like the lyrics. really nice song!