Renungan

"There's always NEW LIFE with the LORD, no matter how old we are or how hard our circumtances."

"Every new year- and, in reality, EVERY NEW DAY - IS an opportunity to start over and do things in a manner pleasing to GOD."~Charles F.Stanley~

"I call heaven and earth as witnesses TODAY against you, that I have set before you LIFE and death, blessing and cursing; THEREFORE CHOOSE LIFE, that both you and your descendants may LIVE" [Deuteronomy 30:19]

"There is surely a hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off." [Proverb 23:18]

Contact

Untuk saran, pertanyaan, dan kritik, bisa dikirim ke kumpulankotbah@googlemail.com

Apakah Anda setuju, jika kami publish Testimonial/Kesaksian dari teman-teman kita semua ???

Sunday, March 23, 2008

City Harvest Church - Yours Is The Kingdom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yours is The Kingdom

Every night and day
Every step of my way
I put my trust in You
And give you all of my praise

Lift my hands and pray
Pour Your power and grace
Speak Your word of faith
Move mountains out of my way

There's a vibe in the air
of Your presence everywhere
I can feel it, feel it in my soul
Your joy has filled my heart
No reason to despair
Jesus, Your name we declare

Yours is the Kingdom and power
Forever and ever
Glory and honor be unto You
Yours is the Kingdom and power
Let Your will be done on earth
As it is in heaven today

Yours is the Kingdom forever ohoh
Yours is the Kingdom forever ohoh